- We never sell or exchange customer information for any reason.
- It is used for shipping, billing, and communication purposes only.
- We send out newsletters and occasional offers to our customers.
- You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time using the “unsubscribe option” provided in every email offer.
- Our site is encrypted so none of your credit card or personal information can be intercepted over the Internet.
- $75 per order
- No opening or annual minimum requirements
- 2 per item for Patterns and Simpliqué® Sets
- 1 per item for Monthly Programs
Domestic shipping is free
International shipping is calculated by order total in the shopping cart
- We ship all orders via USPS Priority Flat Rate or 1st Class
- Most orders will arrive within 5 business days
- International orders are shipped via USPS Priority Flat Rate or 1st Class
- Most orders will arrive within 2 weeks
Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed
We double-check all orders before we ship, however:
- If we've made a mistake or if the item is defective:
- Please call us within 15 days to let us know the problem.
- Please have your invoice number available.
- We will pay for return shipping and either correct the mistake or refund the purchase price and shipping charges (if applicable).
- If you change your mind about the item:
- Please call within 15 days and we will issue a return authorization number and accept your return under these terms:
- All returns must be within 15 days of receipt with a return authorization number.
- All items must be in original condition accompanied by the original packaging.
- A 15% restocking fee will apply.
- Return shipping will be at your expense.
- Original shipping charges (if applicable) are not refundable.
Refunds will be issued after we receive the return.
**Please Note Patterns & Monthly Programs are not returnable!**
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
REGARDING OUR MONTHLY PROGRAMS PLEASE NOTE:
- All of the programs have been used - by us - as free Block of the Week programs to build our own email list. Please recognize that the patterns are out there having been offered in our Free Programs.
- All programs have been tested by us and have been used by those who have participated in our programs. This does not guarantee that the programs are flawless, though we have worked hard to provide error-free material.
- Piecing the Past Quilts LLC will not be held liable for loss of time or materials in the use of our programs.
- Permission is granted to reproduce the patterns for use in your shop programs, but not for any other purposes.
- No alterations may be made to the program materials.
- The program CDs may not be reproduced for any reason. Piecing the Past Quilts LLC holds the copyright to the content and it may not be claimed by anyone else.