- Piecing the Past Quilts Wholesale in an internet-based company that sells notions, patterns, and monthly programs for quilt projects. We utilize newsletters to communicate with customers and interested parties.
- We never sell or exchange customer information for any reason. It is used for shipping, billing, and communication purposes only.
- We collect your email address (and your name if you provide it) when you sign up for our newsletter. It will be kept until you unsubscribe from our newsletter which you may do at any time using the “unsubscribe option” provided in every email offer.
- We collect your name, address, phone number and email address when you place an order. It will be kept until you notify us that you want your account closed. You can access your account information by logging in to your account and choosing "View/Modify my Account".
- We use a third party payment gateway (Stripe) which collects your credit card payment information and stores it in order to collect the funds you have authorized. If you order a subscription to a club or project, it will also store your credit card information in a manner that enables it to be used to bill for future club or project offerings. It will be kept until you notify us to delete your payment account.
- We use PayPal as a payment gateway, and they store the information you have given them in order to use their services for payment to merchants (us). It will be kept by them until you close your PayPal account.
- Our site is encrypted so none of your credit card or personal information can be intercepted over the Internet.
- $75 per order
- No opening or annual minimum requirements
- 2 per item for Patterns
- 1 per item for Monthly Programs
Domestic shipping is free
International shipping is calculated by order total in the shopping cart
- We ship all orders via USPS Priority Flat Rate or 1st Class
- Most orders will arrive within 5 business days
- International orders are shipped via USPS Priority Flat Rate or 1st Class
- Most orders will arrive within 2 weeks
Your 100% Satisfaction is Guaranteed
We double-check all orders before we ship, however:
- If we've made a mistake or if the item is defective:
- Please call us within 15 days to let us know the problem.
- Please have your invoice number available.
- We will pay for return shipping and either correct the mistake or refund the purchase price and shipping charges (if applicable).
Refunds will be issued after we receive the return.
**Please Note Patterns & Monthly Programs are not returnable!**
- We accept VISA, Mastercard, Discover, American Express and PayPal.
REGARDING OUR MONTHLY PROGRAMS PLEASE NOTE:
- All of the programs have been used - by us - as free Block of the Week programs to build our own email list. Please recognize that the patterns are out there having been offered in our Free Programs.
- All programs have been tested by us and have been used by those who have participated in our programs. This does not guarantee that the programs are flawless, though we have worked hard to provide error-free material.
- Piecing the Past Quilts LLC will not be held liable for loss of time or materials in the use of our programs.
- Permission is granted to reproduce the patterns for use in your shop programs, but not for any other purposes.
- No alterations may be made to the program materials.
- The program CDs may not be reproduced for any reason. Piecing the Past Quilts LLC holds the copyright to the content and it may not be claimed by anyone else.