• Order minimum of $75
• Item minimum of 2 per Pattern - 2 per Simpliqué® Set - 1 per Monthly Program
• There are no opening order or annual minimum requirements
• Please see our POLICIES for more information.
Learn More About Our Products!
Build your email list by offering FREE Block of the Week programs!
or Use for traditional Block of the Month programs!
All monthly programs include:
Two Digital Programs on one CD:
- One formatted for use as a free email list-building program (newsletter distribution).
- LEARN MORE: Check out our current program by going to www.piecingthepastquilts.com
- Feel free to sign up, get the Welcome email, and see how we structure our programs.
- One formatted for in-shop use for BOM or other shop programs.
In Both Program Sets:
- Pattern Files
- Fabric Requirements
- Cut Lists
- Fabric Keys
For Shop Use:
- Program Yardage Requirements / Kitting Lists
- Tips on how to run a free email list-building campaign
- All programs have been used - by us - as free Block of the Week programs to build our own email list. Please recognize that the patterns are out there having been offered in our Free Programs.
- All programs have been tested by us and have been used by those who have participated in our programs. This does not guarantee that the programs are flawless, though we have worked hard to provide error free material.
- Piecing the Past Quilts LLC will not be held liable for loss of time or materials in the use of our programs.
- Permission is granted to reproduce the patterns for use in your shop programs, but not for any other purposes.
- No alterations may be made to the program materials.
- The program CD may not be reproduced for any reason. Piecing the Past Quilts LLC holds the copyright to the content and it may not be claimed by anyone else.
Our Patterns Feature:
- Quilt dimensions, block size, and border width information
- Fabric requirements
- Clear cutting and piecing instructions & illustrations
- Helpful tips and notes
- All patterns have been tested and the quilt tops made to completion
Laser-cut Mylar® shapes for
Beautiful appliqué with no needle turning!
- Simpliqué® appliqué shapes are made of heat-resistant Mylar®.
- They can be easily traced around for marking and cutting fabric pieces.
- With the use of simple basting stitches, fabric can be cinched around the shapes.
- Using Best Press or spray starch, the fabric holds its shape after pressing for simple appliqué with no needle turning.
Click Image for Larger Picture
See Our "How To" Video Tutorial